BBQ blowing up in my face

A couple years ago, I was trying to light our propane BBQ and kept clicking on the ignite button. It wasn't working, so I turned off the gas and went to find a lighter. I came back with one of those long lighters, turned back on the gas, and started clicking the lighter.  BOOM! It ignited and apparently there were gas fumes all over

Pride, ladders, and wheelchairs

My oldest daughter was coming home from serving 18 months as missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Omaha, Nebraska mission a couple weeks ago. We had been counting this day down for a very long time. As an LDS missionary, you only get to write/email home once a week... Continue Reading →

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: